SPONSORED BY THE IRON PIGS M/C “ALTAMAHA RIVER CHAPTER
LOCATION: ALTAMAHA RIVER, JESUP, GA
DATE: June 14, 2014
END: …….4:30 PM
$500.00 FIRST PLACE PRIZE
Entry Fee: $20.00 per angler with no minimum per boat. Children under 16 can participate free of charge. Optional Big Fish Pot: $5 per person
Captain’s meeting at Jaycee Landing on Friday June 13, 2014 from 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM.
GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP IS EXPECTED OF ALL INDIVIDUALS DURING THE TOURNAMENT. Any disorderly conduct may result in disqualification. All State and Federal laws and regulations will be observed. Any infraction of these laws and regulations will result in disqualification. It is the responsibility of the entrant to be familiar with these laws and regulations. Anglers must have a current Georgia Fishing License. (If not, you will be disqualified). The “Iron Pig Motorcycle Club” will not be held responsible for any property damage or personal injury during this tournament!
Contact Information: Wayne County Board of Tourism -912-427-3233
Jaycee Landing -912-588-9222
Jamie Hodge Iron Pig M/C-912-271-8589
Iron Pigs M/C Pan Fish Tournament Rules
Violating tournament rules will result in automatic disqualification
Entry Fee: $20 per angler with no minimum per boat. Children under 16 can participate free of charge. Optional Big Fish Pot: $5 per person
GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP IS EXPECTED OF ALL INDIVIDUALS DURING THE TOURNAMENT.
Any disorderly conduct will be ample reason for disqualification.
All State and Federal laws and regulations will be observed. Any infraction of these laws and regulations will result in disqualification. It is the responsibility of the entrant to be familiar with these laws and regulations. You must possess a current Georgia Fishing License to participate in this Tournament!
1. Tournament Hours: 6:30 AM, June 14 to 4:30 PM, June 14(Lines in Water)
2. We will have staff available for early check in at 5:30 AM on day of tournament.
3. All boats must be at weigh in (at ramp) by 4:30 PM on Saturday, June 14
4. Fish must be caught using a handheld pole.
5. Fish must be caught on sporting tackle and be hooked and landed by the entrant only.
6. All tournament boats must maintain a distance of 50 yards between each other.
7. If fishing out of the boat, you must be within 150 feet of the boat.
8. A maximum of 10 fish per boat will be weighed in. If multiple people are fishing from same boat, then only 10 fish may be weighed in. This includes Bank Anglers too.
9. Once a fish has been weighed and recorded, it is part of your catch. You cannot replace it with a larger fish.
10. All children 16 and under MUST be accompanied by an adult.
11. Individuals without a boat are allowed to fish from the banks of the Altamaha River only. (A maximum of 10 fish will only be weighed per individual)
12. Ties & disqualifications will be decided by the tournament committee.
13. Any protests must be made within 40 minutes of weigh in time.
14. All entry fees must be received by June14, 2014 at 6:30 AM or late fee of $15.00 will be applied to all entries thereafter.
15. Only Bluegill, Warmouth, Redbreast and Shell Cracker will be weighed in.
16. “All Tournament Anglers” must fish the Altamaha River and are allowed to fish Oxbow Lakes off the main run of the Altamaha River.
17. All pan fish must be caught from the Altamaha River, no pond pan fish allowed.
18. THE “IRON PIG MOTORCYCLE CLUB” WILL NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY INFLICTED DURING YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS FISHING TOURNAMENT! MY SIGNATURE BELOW INDICATES THAT ALL RULES WILL BE FOLLOWED AND THAT I UNDERSTAND THEM.
Amount Paid:________________ Big Fish Pot:_______ Total: